Tropical reefs, thrilling spear opportunities, sunrises/sunsets, and family fun; this spearfishing excursion is chock full of memorable adventure for all.
Explore the area’s rich reef ecosystems in search of gourmet fish species… many not often found on the commercial market… while also enjoying the dynamic volcanic reef structures and tropical marine fauna. Up your game with valuable local knowledge from our spear guides on the reef’s edible fish, their behavior and terrain, and the appropriate gear and techniques for each species. Refine your camouflage and ambush techniques while searching the reef’s caves for delicious snapper species… or get into the action as jacks or Spanish mackerels raid the reef edge.
This half-day excursion is excellent for the whole family and/or groups of friends. For the best hunting opportunity, either head out at dawn for an early morning on the reef or enjoy the prime-time afternoon hours complete with a spectacular Pacific sunset on the ride back to port.
Topping off this well-rounded adventure are luxury amenities including fresh ceviche prepared from your first catch accompanied by seasonal fruit drinks, all compliments of our Patron Experience™.
A spearfishing adventure for all to remember!
- 4 hours expedition
- Welcome kit (soft cooler, reusable water bottle, waterproof phone case)
- HD photography and videos by GO PRO
- Melton tackle, Fish Cleaning , Vacuum Sealing and Deep Freeze catch
- Drinks (bottled water, electrolit® drinks, sodas)
- Safety gear on every boat (life jackets and marine first aid kit)
- Specially trained, bilingual and experienced Captain and Deckhands
- Patron Experience
- Fresh ceviche and/or sashimi on board